October 20, 2010

Table Decisions

Hello Friends~ ~ ~
I have a few issues I could use a little help with and if your like me you just love to share your opinion so here is your chance. I'm asking your thoughts on decisions I will be making soon.
Console tables and coffee tables yikes, there are so many pretty tables on the market. How about the one above? Its metal and I think it would look great in my living room or I could even use it in the dining room as a server. Do you like it or do you like wood tables better?

Here is one with metal and wood.


I adore this one and if I had room in the bedroom that's where I would put it. I love the traditional style of the legs turned in lucite! So cool.



This one is a stunner too in golden finished wood with a glass top. So elegant looking to me. I'm not asking you to consider placement in my home just which tables do you prefer and why?


Now, here is another issue I am considering.
Coffee table or Ottoman?
Do you prefer a table or ottoman with a tray on top?
Right now I have no coffee table and I really need to do something about that.
I love the button tufting on this one.
Button tufting and french curved legs!
I love this one. OK here is another consideration, rectangular or square. How do you decide?
Are there any rules to follow in the selection?



Then while I was at CSN shopping for tables I found this china cabinet. Beautiful. CSN has so many beautiful furniture pieces I could browse all day. You may want to hop over and check them out. Their prices are great too.
I appreciate your opinion so thanks for your comments.
It means a lot to me that you take the time to visit.
Make it a Great day.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

7 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I like the iron and wood sofa table...I like the warmth of wood. And I have always wanted an ottoman for a coffee table now that my children are too old to roll all over it!! Good luck!

XO.
Janie

Karin said...

I really like the table in the first photo. It's so unique with lots of ironwork details.
I've always had coffee tables, so it would be a nice change to have a comfy ottoman with a tray ~ I'm sure the kitties would prefer an ottoman:) Your home is beautiful!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WELL HELLO THERE! I remember you coming once! It is so nice to see you, and I thank you so much for checking out my other posts! THOSE GREEN SHOES, HUH? What is it with us gals and shoes? My husband also asks, "WHAT IS IT WITH HORSES AND WOMEN?" I am an avid horse LOVER. Oh, your tables...we were looking for the right table and finally found one in shabby white. They are hard to come by in the right style at least for me! MANY GREAT STYLES HERE! Enjoy your evening dearest....Anita

Unknown said...

Great choices, Ahrisha! As far as sofa/console tables, completely up to what you speaks to you.

I've been dying for an ottoman! Particularly square! Plenty of room for a tray on top as well as feet ha!

Love that china/display cabinet! Fabulous!

I'm sure what ever you select will be fabulous!

Cheers!
Tina

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness the ones you showed us are all wonderful!! I don't have tons of money to spend and so try to go with a more classic style that will look beautiful years down the road. It does help that my home is more a romantic victorian look so wood is my choice.

Love that ottoman! I have a huge round one that was given to me by the same friend who gave me my guest bedroom furniture. It is celery green so needs to be slip covered but I love the roundness to it. have a round table cloth draping it for the moment till I can find some fabric I like.

bee blessed
mary

Biljana said...

Hi Ahrisha!
Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is wonderful, I like your table:))
I am your newest follower too:)
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Nita Stacy said...

I kind of have a thing for iron tables...so much so that I've told myself I can't have another. But I LOVE that lucite one.

I've been thinking I'd like to switch out my living room coffee table for a ottoman. A big round one.

Love that china cabinet you found at CSN. I think I'll go browse there right now.